- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper, preheat oven to 140°C.
- Using a pencil, mark out the circumference of a dinner plate on baking papert.
- Whisk egg whites with an eletric mixer until stiff peaks form, then whisk in caster sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, until the meringue looks glossy.
- Wisk in vinegar, cornflour and vanilla.
- Spread the meringue inside the circle, creating a crater by making the sides a little higher than the middle.
- Bake for 1 hour, then turn off the heat and let the Pavlova cool completely inside the oven.
- When Pavlova is cooled, whip together cream and sugar until fluffy and spead evenly.
- Serve with fresh fruit for a sweet and sour experience