- Line baking tray with baking paper, preheat oven to 150°C
- Wisk egg whtes with eletric mixer until mixture holds.
- Wisk in sugar 1 tbsp at a time for about 5-10 minutes.
- Combine cornflour and vinegar in a seperate bowl then combine with egg mitxure.
- Divide mixture into 18 and spoon onto baking tray 3cm apart.*
- Twirl 1/2 tsp chocolate into each meringue.
- Decrease oven temperature to 120°C and bake for 35-40 minutes.*
- Turn off oven and do not open until completly cooled
- You can turn this into a pavlova by placing mixture in a large circle and baking for 1 hour.