- Line baking tray with baking paper
- In a large bowl combine Flour, Sultanas, Orange Peel, Sugar, Yeast, Spices, Nutmeg and salt.
- Make a well in the center ad mix in Milk, Butter and Egg. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 10-15 minutes or until smooth.
- Coat with Melted Butter and leave to rise for 1 ½ hours.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. knead dough for 3-5 minutes, until smooth.
- Divide into 12 balls, Place onto prepared tray. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- For the Cross Paste, mix ¼ cup Flour and 2 tbsp water. Transfer into piping bag and make Crosses
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, Leave to cool.
- You can use any citrus peel instead of Orange Peel