- Mix together Milk, Yeast and 1 Tbs of white sugar in a small bowl and set aside for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the remaining Sugar, Flour, Yolks and Butter.
- Add in Yeast mixture and knead or use a dough hook attachment until dough is smooth (~4-5 minutes).
- Place dough into a lightly greased bowl.
- Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 45 minutes or untill dough has doubled in size.
- Turn on floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Roll out the dough to 1cm thick and using an 8 cm circle cookie cutter cut the dough into even circles.
- Using a 3cm cookie cutter cut a hole in the center of each circle.
- Place on baking tray lined with baking paper and cover with cling wrap for 30 minutes.
- For the cinnamon sugar stir the Cinnamon and Sugar in a small bowl until combined.
- Half fill a small saucepan with oil and place on medium heat until temperature reaches 180°C.
- Cook one at a time for 30 seccond on each side or until golden.
- Use a teatowl to dry up extra oil and quickly drop into sugar mixture and flip over to coat both sides then place on tray or plate to serve.