- Line a 20cm x 10cm tray, preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine Flour, Sugar and Coconut.
- Add in Melted Butter, mix will.
- Press mixture firmly into pan, Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown. Leave to cool.
- Place Extra Butter, Condensed Milk and Golden Syrup in a medium sized saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth.
- Pour over base. Bake For 20-25 minutes or until golden. Leave to cool
- Combine Chocolate and Oil, stir until smooth, pour evenly over slice. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours.