- Preheat oven to 180°C, grease and lightly flour a loaf tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas well with a fork, stir in the melted coconut oil and Greek yoghurt. Now stir in the honey, eggs, vanilla essence, baking soda and salt.
- Gently stir in the flour until just combined, don’t over mix. Pour the batter into the loaf tin and level out by gently shaking the tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out free of batter.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the loaf tin, on a wire rack. Turn the bread out onto the wire rack and allow the bottom of the loaf to cool before slicing.
- For the best experience, serve with tea or coffee.